• The main and first condition of earthquake is to be calm.
• Keep yourself away from doors, windows, cupboard, mirror etc. made of glass.
• Stay under table or bed so that you can remain safe from falling heavy things on you.
• If possible then go to an open place as soon you can.
• If you are outside then stay away from high-rise buildings.
• Do not run on the road, hoarding or lamp-post could, hit you.
• If the earthquake hits a little, then keep yourself prepared for a bigger one. Because sometimes a little one carries the sign of a big one.
• Do not make crowd on the way of door or stairs, it could be jammed or broken.
• Do not make crowd around damaged area or building.
• If you find anyone injured, try to provide first-aid. Do not be restless to take him/her in the hospital.
• Do not try to move a person who is seriously injured.
• Do not spread rumor during earthquake. It could raise up the fear and worse down the situation.