BECOME A MEMBER
KEEP YOUR “LIFE” UP TO DATE
BE A MEMBER OF
And use our Global Medical Media Website in virtually any language.
The medical media website allows members to exchange medical and other information, ask questions totally anonymously with other members around the world.
Use the private and public chat rooms, create your own profile, use the club forum.
WHY? YOU MAY ASK, should I become a member?
Let me explain. I started writing this website to share with others how I successfully managed my blood pressure. My thoughts were, maybe three pages, a week's writing and upload ready to be found on Google.
However, before I started to write about my experiences, I read magazines, medical books and numerous websites to ensure the information I was about to upload was medically correct.
My research into blood pressure made me realise my knowledge about blood pressure was very limited, so I decided to research and write more. That was three years ago.
During the early days of my fact finding, I started to realise High Blood Pressure was the cause of so many serious conditions, some life threatening. I also realised that many medical conditions caused High Blood Pressure. The bit that concerned me most, was that doctors and health professionals kept referring to high blood pressure as the ‘Silent Killer’.
Easily understood format
There are hundreds of great websites that talk about blood pressure, plus other informative sites that talk about many medical conditions.
But I realised I had the opportunity to create a website detailing information in an easy to understand format in many languages about a wide range of medical conditions where high blood pressure is implicated.
"Stress" a medical condition
One of the conditions that was repeatedly referred to was “Stress” which has a major impact on our lives. Medical experts reported that stress was a contributing factor to high blood pressure and other medical conditions.
When patients see their doctor with stress related symptoms, there are times when doctors can only treat the symptom, not treat the cause. Managing stress can be found in members section 19, with further information.
Access these areas by becoming a Member
THESE ARE SOME OF THE SUBJECTS COVERED:
- What are the causes of high blood pressure
- How to manage your Blood Pressure
- How Magnesium, Potassium Deficiency affect blood pressure
- How diabetes influences blood pressure
- How exercise changes blood pressure
- How diet changes blood pressure
- The danger of training when angry
- Information about salt and sugar
- How to manage stress. What’s the answer?
- How blood pressure impacts having a stroke
- The impact of hormones, how they rule your life
- How to manage Erectile Dysfunction
- What is Cortisol, we all have it?
- The importance of sleep
- Dementia - Alzheimers
- A different approach to end smoking
- Minimise danger of a stroke
- Minimise danger of a heart attack
- Supplements & Vitamins, are they good or bad
- Lose weight while sleeping